Re: Advisory: if upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1803, NVDA 2018.1.1 is required

John Covici

Just wait, it takes some time after you sign up for you to get an
update. Sometimes it may take a week or so and that is if you leave
your machine on all the time.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 22:43:38 -0400,
Afik Suffir wrote:

Thanks! Will do

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

‫ב-28 במרץ 2018, בשעה 5:39, ‏‏Joseph Lee ‏<joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> כתב/ה:‬

Hi,

At this point, I advise contacting MS disability answer desk regarding this matter.

Cheers,

Joseph