From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen reader using UEFI?

I don't really understand what this has to do with UEFI (which I believe is a
replacement for BIOS in older computers).

Antony.

On Wednesday 28 March 2018 at 17:52:56, Robert Kingett wrote:

I've been trying to look this up but threads and email lists and
otherwise say that it cannot be done. With no sighted help, I would like
to be able to change my function key behavior on my laptop. When I look
in the system information, it just says, for PC Model, HP notebook. Any
suggestions on ways I can do this with a screen reader?
--
Someone has stolen all the toilets from New Scotland Yard. Police say they
have absolutely nothing to go on.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.