Re: screen reader using UEFI?

Gene

I doubt that Sharp Keys lets you remap the fn key.  I doubt that utility works on such a low level of the computer, below the operating system.

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen reader using UEFI?

Would sharp keys do you any good? You can remap any key on the keyboard to do what ever ou want it to do. I really love that little app.

On Mar 28, 2018, at 8:52 AM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

I've been trying to look this up but threads and email lists and otherwise say that it cannot be done. With no sighted help, I would like to be able to change my function key behavior on my laptop. When I look in the system information, it just says, for PC Model, HP notebook. Any suggestions on ways I can do this with a screen reader?