Re: In-Process 29th March 2018 is out including NVDA 2018.1.1

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Quentin

That same old bug where when i downloaded the very latest 2018.1.1 release i think it is i have nvda start automatically when windows does and it is checked.

After going to the latest version then booting up the pc it is unchecked again so went back and checked it again. Not a biggie but if you do not relize it is been unchecked you could be waiting for ever until it is checked. I am thinking more of a new user.

Gene nz

Hi everyone,

In-Process 29th March 2018 edition is out: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-29th-march-2018/

This edition features the very new NVDA 2018.1.1 point release, as well as our CSUN presentations and all the what's new information you can handle!

Enjoy :)

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen