Re: email list for open office users

Antony Stone

How do you know it didn't work? What happened?

Antony.

On Thursday 29 March 2018 at 21:57:13, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

I tried that address and it didn't work.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2018 3:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] email list for open office users

i tested the link and it was correct.
you can send one empty email to the address which i provided and subscribe
to the list.

On 3/24/18, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi.
you can try this link.
send email to this address and inform me does it work or my address is
incorrect?
because i subscribed in previous years, and not sure completely about
the address!
users-subscribe@...
but for learning of openoffice or libreoffice, i recommend you this book.
its free and in odt format.

the links for writer and calc, i am not sure which version of
libreoffice they explane.
but i think that at least, you can learn basics in writer and calc.
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/
WG5.4/WG54-WriterGuideLO.odt
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/
CG4.1/CG41-CalcGuideLO.odt

and hear you are full documentation and complete book for entire
libreoffice version 5.2 in odt format.

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/
GS5.2/GS52-GettingStartedLO.odt

Hi, everyone,

Is there an email list for open office users? I'd especially like to
learn kelp and writer.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie
--