Re: Translation add-on

Lenron

Q trans didn't seem to work as well for me.

On 5/6/16, Waqas Ramzan <waqasramzan596@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! Yes you are right! The addon has stopped working because of following
reason:
The instant translate addon uses Google Translate API to translate text
across language. Now Google has changed the API and the addon can't use it.
The addon can't work until Google change the API again or the addon author
find another translate API.

I don't think that there is an alternative addon available at this time. I
suggest you to use other translation software such as QTranslate.
Hope that will help!

Best Regards!

On May 6, 2016 3:39:42 PM "Nightowl" <nightowl145@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I used to use the Instant Translate NVDA addon to translate the
occasional
work in a foreign into English when using NVDA. This addon does not seem
work any more. Can anyone tell me what I can use to translate foreign
words
when in NVDA.

Thank you.

--