Re: NVDA Chinese writing

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Where abouts is the writing? is it in the nvda menus? so all the menus are in another language? or do you mean when you are reading say a email and now and again you hear it speaking like in another language??

Gene nz

On 3/30/2018 1:15 PM, Darrel Hughes via Groups.Io wrote:
Helo everybody

I am quite new to NVDA and I speak English and do not understand Chinese writing at all. For some reason my NVDA has only Chinese writing. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks
Darrel