From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 7:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chrome Browser

How fast are you typing? If you either type quickly or turn off speech, you won't hear anything. You likely know this but do you know that anytime you want to interrupt speech, you can just keep typing anywhere? You will probably get a solution but I'm discussing this as a general principle. I never bother with such settings because I type fast enough that I don't hear such information but if I ever start to hear it, maybe because I'm typing more slowly, I just keep typing.