Re: NVDA Chinese writing

Chris

Usually,

But Also Chinese is at the bottom of the list

From: Gene
Sent: 30 March 2018 09:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Chinese writing

The default choice in that combo box is user default.  this suggests that the computer itself is set to the wrong language.  This should be checked because if it isn't, it will cause problems.  I suspect, though I don't know this, that other programs will use the wrong language and I suspect Narrator will as well.

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 2:46 AM

To set nvda to English, Open general settings in nvda nvda+ctrl+G

You will then be in a combo box for language

So if you press the letter E then English will be selected in the combo box

Then hit ok then nvda will be in English

Hopefully 😃