We need a little more information before this can be answered.
- Are you hearing Chinese or do you see Chinese like characters in a window you associate with NVDA?
- What OS Version are you running?
- If you use JAWS or Narrator do you experience Chinese there also?
- Do you see these characters in all applications or in just specific ones. NVDA has a very small set of Windows it directly provides?
- Do you have any idea what the Language settings are on your computer?
From: <firstname.lastname@example.org> on behalf of "Darrel Hughes via Groups.Io" <darrel71@...>
Reply-To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 2:02 AM
To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Chinese writing
I am quite new to NVDA and I speak English and do not understand Chinese writing at all. For some reason my NVDA has only Chinese writing. Does anyone have a solution?