Re: NVDA Chinese writing

Darrel Hughes

NVDA reads all English in English and reads all Chinese in Chinese. The Chinese writing appears only in the NVDA which prevents me from understanding the words for me to change the settings

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 2:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Chinese writing

I'm not really sure what you mean here.
Aware you saying that its set to chinese, and trying to read English as if it were Chinese?
The language setting must have been tweaked for this. Look in the preferences and see what its actually set to. Normally its system default, which is usually what it says it is, the language windows uses.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-