Re: NVDA Chinese writing

Darrel Hughes

Only in the NVDA menus

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 2:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Chinese writing

Hi

Where abouts is the writing? is it in the nvda menus? so all the menus are in another language? or do you mean when you are reading say a email and now and again you hear it speaking like in another language??

Gene nz

On 3/30/2018 1:15 PM, Darrel Hughes via Groups.Io wrote:

Helo everybody

I am quite new to NVDA and I speak English and do not understand Chinese writing at all. For some reason my NVDA has only Chinese writing. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks
Darrel