Did you try to restart Edge and / or NVDA?
Have a nice week-end
Sylvie

Le 30/03/2018 à 15:02, Gary Metzler a écrit :

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you for getting back to me.  Here is what I did.  I went to the link in the e mail and opened the web page.  I then used the h command to go to the in process heading.  I then used the say all command to read the newsletter.  When it got to the bulleted list is where it started repeating.  I hope this is clear.  Thanks again for your response.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 3:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and edge

Hello Garry,

I just tried reading the in process with NVDA and Edge and I encountered no problem.

Could you describe what you are doing and when the problem occurs?

Did you try reading other web sites?

Best

Sylvie

Le 29/03/2018 à 18:56, Gary Metzler a écrit :

Hi All,

I am trying edge with the latest January 1 update and windows 10.  When I was reading the in process newsletter edge would repeat what was just read.  Is this normal or do I need to change a setting?  Thanks for any help.

Regards, Gary kn4ox

Send to: gmtravel@...