Delete it.
It's best to do all this with NVDA not running, since save configuration
on exit will overwrite it.

On 3/30/2018 6:52 AM, Darrel Hughes via Groups.Io wrote:
Gene I only want to change it back to English and if you know how that
would be helpful .  If you don't it's quite alright to say you don't
know how.

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Gene
*Sent:* Friday, March 30, 2018 8:35 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA Chinese writing

When reporting problems, making statements of fact based on guesses
isn't a good idea.  You could explain why you say you think it's Chinese
but unless you know that no other supported languages use alphabets that
look anything like the Chinese alphabet, at least to those who don't
know any of these alphabets, that is a statement based on a guess.

I'm not going into this because it matters in this specific case, the
problem would be solved in the same way, whatever the language.  But
when presenting any problem, don't present a guess as a statement of
fact.  It may cause those trying to solve the problem to think it is
something different than it is.