From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 8:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA log from previous execution

Ok, I figured out how to find the logs.

It looks like it is happening because of a UIA error.

Should I turn off anything to stop this?  Not sure how to approach this one.

Dan Beaver

On 3/30/2018 9:34 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I am having a problem and thought I'd see if I could get a log of it.  The problem is that often if I am in Thunderbird or another app and I press the windows key NVDA seems to crash.  I have to restart it.

I can see how to get to the  current execution log but not the log from the execution when the crash happened.  How do I find this?

thanks.

Dan Beaver