From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 10:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA log from previous execution

Well, this happens from time to time and has for the past few versions.  Since it is I will include the log snippit in this posting.  This happens most often when I press the windows key while in Thunderbird but I have seen it in other apps as well.

The log is attached.

Dan Beaver

On 3/30/2018 11:35 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Usually restarting NVDA should sort this out. If this happens again, please do send the log fragment to the forum so we can find out what went wrong (although I have an idea as to what, but just want to make sure).

Cheers,

Joseph