From: "Tony Ballou" <cyberpro224@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 10:49 PM
Subject: [nvda] getting the professional version of station playlist studio registered

Hi folks,

I purchased station playlist studio and I can't seem to get it
registered I know that you type in the serial number, and the 20 digit
code, but I have having trouble with the station name. No matter what i
type in there I get an error something about an invalid value and to
press escape to which sends me back to the registration screen from that
point that invalid value error message comes up every time I tab around
the screen. .What should the proper syntax be for the station name?
Hopefully one of you listers can help me sort this out. Tony