From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows live mial 2015

I thought 2012 was the last released version of Windows Live Mail?

Antony.

On Saturday 31 March 2018 at 01:56:57, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io wrote:

Wondering if anyone has a copy of windows live mail 2015.

I was just told by Microsoft that is was in existence but no longer
supported and therefor not available for download from them.

Thyanks so much.

Rich
--
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.