From: Davy Cuppens
Sent: 31 March 2018 13:51
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 2018.1.1 out yet?

Chris

Sorry but I have always obtained my updates over the update function and that function still says NVDA 2018.1 is the latest version. I have checked again one minute ago.

I have no firewall or other security system preventing it to download.

Indeed I have checked the website and the version has come out you were right but is not implemented in the nvda update function under the help menu.

Regards

Davy

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:19 PM

I wish people would check their facts first before putting out false statements

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Author: Michael Curran mailto:mick@...
Date: Wed 28 Mar 2018 10:38:27 +1000
Bump version_minor to 1