Re: getting the professional version of station playlist studio registered

Tony Ballou

Hi,

You can get a demo version that works for 3 weeks, then you can choose
the standard version which is what I have, and there's a professional
version for full time broadcasters.

Tony

On 3/31/2018 5:54 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Not that I use it, but is there a pro and a free version of the
software then?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.