From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 31 March 2018 13:39
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 2018.1.1 out yet?

And the actual fact is, nobody has posted anything here even about the rc

being around as far as I can tell.

its not really sufficient to post anything to the web site without adding

something to the user list so people are alerted. The old catch 22, if you

are not aware an update is planned, you do not know to go look for it, and

you don't know because most users with the release version are not going to

get any indication that the RC2 is out are they?

Seems sensible to me that an autoposter as we used to see in the old days

of Usenet might be a good thing for nvaccess to invoke any time they want to

alert the users of this list to a new test version that has just the

changes mentioned in the in process article, ie the fix for the sample rate

change in windows 10.

is it just me that sees the logic in this?

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal E-mail to:-