Re: nvda my add-ons have disappeared

brandon

I fixed the issue I just had to reinstall 20184.14.1

On Apr 1, 2018, at 12:30 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

I've not heard of this as of yet. Did you try running froma portable copy to make sure tha theeadd ons were actually gone? Looks like somethingn corrupted, which if that is the case is not good. Thoughts?

Take care all and have a happy Sunday.

On Apr 1, 2018, at 12:19 PM, brandon <breedto@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings all,

While I was upgrading to nvda 2018.1.1 I got an error that nvda was loaded on a previous system and was asked to unload it. I found this odd so I retryed and it seemed to work. Then i got a notification from windows saying that I had to install an update manually so I did. When windows loaded back up I found that nvda was not running and I had to open it up manually coming to realize that all my addons and speech settings were all gone. Is there anyway of fixing this or am I just out of luck.
Brandon