From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows live mial 2015

Here is a link to the 15.x version:

From: Gene

Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:01 AM

I just checked on my Windows 7 machine, which is running a ribbon version.  It is one of the build 2015 series and that build is a ribbon version.  There are different versions in a build.  If you want the 2015 version I have a link for, I can send the link.  But let's be sure if you want a menu or ribbon version, as I said.

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 6:56 PM

Subject: [nvda] windows live mial 2015

Wondering if anyone has a copy of windows live mail 2015.

I was just told by Microsoft that is was in existence but no longer supported and therefor not available for download from them.

Thyanks so much.

Rich