From: Perry Simm via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 5:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Hello,
as far as an accessible web interface is concerned, I can recommend Google Play Music. It uses headings, has keyboard shortcuts, all buttons have reasonable descriptions, and if used with Chrome it doesn't even require the security risk called Flash. It's an accessibility success story too few people know about, in sharp contrast to Spotify which, in my opinion, never really cared.
Cheers Perry

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On April 2, 2018 3:28 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

No connection whatsoever with this, but in this age of inclusively, should

not a company now about to or is listed not be actually trying to increase

their electronic footfall, rather than chucking people off who are blind.

its probably against the law in many countries, but as we often see, if you

are a powerful entity, you can do what you like. Some companies consider

social responsibility to be cheap to comply with and gives them brownie

points, while others carry on as if they were in a time 40 years ago.

I'll say no more but I had thought with flash being discontinued the age

of inaccessible web content was over.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk

Sent via blueyonder.