From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 2:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: Howard K Traxler
Subject: [nvda] windows live mial 2015 (mial or mail)

Does anyone use Eudora anymore?  I learned it back in 97 when I first started teaching at the deaf-blind center.  I installed it on my win7 machine and it worked for a while.  Maybe I'll try it on my win10 machine.  However, I get scared that big brother will blow it away like he did my outlook express.  Anything he doesn't like, ya know.

Howrd