Re: windows live mial 2015 (mial or mail)

Gene

The program does work in Windows 10.  People have been installing it on Windows 10 as a new installation.

If support stops for a version of a program that runs in a certain version of Windows,, it will run in that version.  Also, a large number of programs run in Windows 10 that rran in earlier versions of Windows and that haven't been supported for a long time.

Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows live mial 2015 (mial or mail)

Having followed this thread, I note that Microsoft stopped supporting Live mail in January 2016, it seems that, if the program was already installed on a Windows ten machine, it may still work, however, people may be dissapointed if they try installing it on Windows ten now and Windowsd updates may stop it in the future, who knows?.
We have to accept that Live mail is now outdated, I still use a ribbon version on a Windows seven computer, but it is getting slower as time goes by. For Windows ten I use the Mail app sometimes, but Thunderbird works fine, although I don’t reallyu like it,mainly because it means learning new stuff, but, once you get used to it, it’s tolerable. You can set it up to do all you want with different accounts etc.

Best Regards, Jim.