Re: A weird problem with NVDA and Windows 10

Ervin, Glenn

If there is no problem without NVDA, then NVDA is the problem.

So I would reinstall NVDA.

But you might do that after a checkdisk anyway.

To check a disk, go to computer on the desktop, or whatever it’s called in windows 10, (This PC I think).

Move to your main drive and press alt + enter.

Control + tab to tools.

Tab down to drive check.

Make sure both items are checked and space bar on start or okay.

It will only check the drive after you restart, and it will take longer than usual to restart, because it will be checking the drive.

Glenn