Re: In-Process 29th March 2018 is out including NVDA 2018.1.1

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've not been about over Easter.

Re the bug with not starting automatically.  Looks like we might need to look into that further.  I thought there was an issue for it, but I can't find it now (either open or closed), does anyone recall the number?

Brian, likely old news to you now, but yes the final 2018.1.1 is now out.  We have set it so that if you check for updates on Windows 7 or 8, it will ignore it though, as the only fix is the OneCore bitrate fix which only affects Windows 10 users.  If you follow the link in In-Process or go to the download page it will download that version though regardless.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
Yes, but the actual info on the full path to the rc which is up of 2018.1.1 is not given and the  RC is only downloaded from the rc on the users machine if it exist,
The full release seems not to be up yet, which is OK if its on rc2 now. However in this list there is usually some announcement about it and there has not been from the emails I've got at any rate.
I have posted a link to my dropbox version of the rc2 for those who want it. I just wondered whose job it was to post that the new release or rc is in fact up and  where to find it?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-