problem with a specific website and google chrome

Ashley Wayne

Hello all,

So I prefer to use google chrome, as it doesn't seem to slow down my computer like firefox often does lol.  However, I can't access much of my online banking through wells fargo when I use google chrome.  Basically, any object that is labeled as a button, once I log in to the system, doesn't work.  When I press enter or use the space bar on the button, nothing happens. I have tried it with the same result using jaws as well.  My sighted husband can use the mouse and access everything fine; everything on the site works fine with firefox.  Anyway, I was wondering if by chance anyone uses wels fargo for their online banking and has the same problem with chrome?  Or if anyone has any ideas of anything else I could try.  Thanks so much,

Ashley