Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

Hello everyone,
I have seriously started using NVDA, and this time is more serious than other times, because I have upgraded to windows 10, and it works very well, and I do mean very very well. One of my biggest issues I'm currently facing is reading pdf documents with NVDA. On the adobe reader, or adobe acrobat reader, NVDA reads absolutely nothing. I have to work everyday with those types of documents because my university professors provide me with lectures or books in pdf format, but I cannot access them.
So, could somebody help me with this problem because it is very important to me. Every answer is appreciated.
sincerely,
Afrim

Sent from my iPhone