Re: Voice Dream Reader equivalent on PC?

Mallard <mallard@...>

Quentin,

I'm a bookhoolic, and I've been using Qread since when it was first launched. I love it, and I don't think there are any other programmes that are so easy to use and effective, although I miss the possibility of maintaining links within ebooks.

I wish Chris would wake up on some fine spring morning and decide he should continue devloping and improving this software.

Let's start an email bombing to him!!!! (joking, but only in part...).

Ciao, and welcome to the Qreaders club!

Ollie

Il 03/04/2018 01:37, Quentin Christensen ha scritto:
Fantastic,

Thanks Sam!  I've used QRead before but I must admit I don't read a lot of books on my PC so hadn't looked at it lately.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Sam Taylor <samtaylor9@me.com <mailto:samtaylor9@me.com>> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

You can do this with QRead which supports PDF, EPUB, DOCX and TXT.
No Audio file support though. It's my go-to for quick reading of
word docs and PDFs if I don't need all formatting preserved. Its
tabbed interface supports multiple documents and the software
remembers your position.

Cheers

Sam

On 2/04/2018 11:54, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi everyone,

I had an inquiry from someone who is familiar with Voice Dream
Reader on iOS, and wondered whether there was a similar,
accessible program on the PC?  Particularly of interest are
features like being able to open it and quickly pick up where a
particular title was previously left.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now
<http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/>

<http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess>
Twitter: @NVAccess