Using the liberty yellow cab website with NVDA

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has successfully been able to navigate this site with NVDA 18.1?  Specifically, I would like to know if there’s a way to reload a liberty prepaid card.  I was on the site last weekend with both Firefox and Internet Explorer and I found it to be almost unusable, but I’m wondering if maybe I’m missing a trick somewhere?  Running win 7 64 bit.  Thx

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! May your swords stay sharp!  (ancient language Phrase from inheritance cycle)