Re: Wells Fargo contact information.

Jonathan COHN

Sorry,

I forgot to switch from reply to group to reply to sender before sending this one out. There was a complaint yesterday about being unable to click buttons using Chrome with the Wells Fargo web site. Judith is fairly active with some general accessibility web sites and I expect does not have time to spend directly on a NVDA mailing list.

Take care,

Jonathan Cohn

´╗┐On 4/3/18, 9:45 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Antony Stone" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:

She's welcome to join the list and ask any questions she has - alternatively
contact details for NV Access Limited are available on the website at
https://www.nvaccess.org/contact/

Regards,

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.