Re: Voice Dream Reader equivalent on PC?

Cristóbal

For the record, QRead also handles MOBI formatted eBooks.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 6:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Voice Dream Reader equivalent on PC?

I agree that QRead  is a very useful program and I purchased it myself.

However in terms of emulating Voicedream on a PC i would have thought something like balabolka would have been nearer the mark. Especially with its ability to create TTS mp3 versions in different voices of eBooks, including support not just for ePub but also Mobi books.

I have not used it enough to comment on things like chapter navigation though I understand it supports Header navigation..

It is of course also free so is easy to try out and see if it suits the bill.

David Griffith

My Blind Access and Guide dog Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/
My Blind hammer Blog