Re: Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Gene

And we don't know if or when Blind Spot will no longer be compatible.  The subject line says may need to close.  And I looked at the thread linked to.  I don't understand the technical aspects well but it appears that such changes have been proposed for two or three years.  Maybe it isn't time to change anything yet if you want to use what you have been using.

Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2018 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Also I think i heard somewhere that Google Play music, has a Windows
program that allows you to listen online, and/or download your music
onto the computer, especially good for folks like my Dad because of
generational things, he wants for music to be available on his mP3 Sansa
player, USB and other media he can listen to wihtout depending of an app
and a SmartPHone.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird