From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ervin, Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A weird problem with NVDA and Windows 10

If Marcio is not writing anything new to the computer, then the temp file would be written on the same bad sector with each reboot.

So a disk check could fix a spot where the temp file keeps getting written to.

Or, if NVDA has a corrupt file, from a bad sector, it would be a good idea before reinstalling NVDA to do a disk check.

Glenn