From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Afrim
Sent: 07 May 2016 08:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

Hello everyone,
I have seriously started using NVDA, and this time is more serious than
other times, because I have upgraded to windows 10, and it works very well,
and I do mean very very well. One of my biggest issues I'm currently facing
is reading pdf documents with NVDA. On the adobe reader, or adobe acrobat
reader, NVDA reads absolutely nothing. I have to work everyday with those
types of documents because my university professors provide me with lectures
or books in pdf format, but I cannot access them.
So, could somebody help me with this problem because it is very important to
me. Every answer is appreciated.
sincerely,
Afrim

Sent from my iPhone