Re: Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Gene

How are you using it?  Are you using the desktop computer program     or the web interface with a computer or an appwith a device?  My impression is that accessibility differs considerably, depending on what interface you are using.

From: Tyler Wood
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2018 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Hi,

Again, I'm confused.

What part of spotify's web interface is inaccessible?

Everyone keeps saying that so I must be missing something. I see all of
the controls, songs, ability to remote control other devices.

Seriously, help me out here guys. I can right click on a song and add it
to my playlist and it's no better or worse than any other web interface
I've used. The results for said right click show up at the bottom of the
screen, just like they do with something like resilio.

Spotify has always been accessible on devices since I've been using it,
including mobile, at least since 2013.