Re: Blindspot may need to close because of Spotify's changing API.

Gerardo Corripio

Yes please please! and if when downloaded, can they only be played on Spotify, or can they be transfered to other players like a Victor Reader Stream, for instance?

El 03/04/2018 a las 01:57 p.m., The Wolf escribió:
can you tell me how to download songs with spotify? I could never figure this out

I am on the payed plan

On 4/3/2018 11:39 AM, Tyler Wood wrote:
Hi,

I use the regular spotify program for pre windows 10 devices.

The windows 10 app is usable, but you can't up or down arrow because of the store app designs and need to use object nav or tab. Apart from that, though, the layout is exactly the same and you can even find local playlists from iTunes and windows media player to import into spotify.

I also want to say that with a premium account downloading songs to your computer is possible, too.

Hope that helps some

On 03-Apr-2018 1:27 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Which page do you use for this? because I've two which is the regular Spotify page, and also play.spotify.com which is a web-based player.

El 03/04/2018 a las 01:10 p.m., Tyler Wood escribió:
Hi,

Again, I'm confused.

What part of spotify's web interface is inaccessible?

Everyone keeps saying that so I must be missing something. I see all of the controls, songs, ability to remote control other devices.

Seriously, help me out here guys. I can right click on a song and add it to my playlist and it's no better or worse than any other web interface I've used. The results for said right click show up at the bottom of the screen, just like they do with something like resilio.

Spotify has always been accessible on devices since I've been using it, including mobile, at least since 2013.

On 03-Apr-2018 8:53 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Also I think i heard somewhere that Google Play music, has a Windows program that allows you to listen online, and/or download your music onto the computer, especially good for folks like my Dad because of generational things, he wants for music to be available on his mP3 Sansa player, USB and other media he can listen to wihtout depending of an app and a SmartPHone.
El 02/04/2018 a las 11:43 a.m., Perry Simm via Groups.Io escribió:
Hello,
as far as an accessible web interface is concerned, I can recommend Google Play Music. It uses headings, has keyboard shortcuts, all buttons have reasonable descriptions, and if used with Chrome it doesn't even require the security risk called Flash. It's an accessibility success story too few people know about, in sharp contrast to Spotify which, in my opinion, never really cared.
Cheers Perry

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​