Seeking tips to work wit Spotify's app with NVDA

Gerardo Corripio

I wonder how can you guys say that the Spotify app itself is accessible? Let's take an example of wanting to open up a playlist, right? All I see when navegating with NVDA is something clikc and as hard as I press Enter, or space nothing happens! I went into NVDA's Links list, and can you believe that the links that should show to open playlists and like NVDA doesn't see them? So if you guys could put out an audio demo of how it's upposed to be accessible? or maybe the app needs updating?I?m using Spotify version 1.0.65 if this makes a difference. If updating is the key, how would I go about doing this? I see no menu bar, thus no update option within the program. So thanks for any tips.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird