Re: the quest to make Patreon consider accessibility

I would say yeah. I'm debating on if we should use the platform @ email or Tal's email address? They have ignored all of my requests, by the way, and whoever is replying to my tweets is doing so in the most blah way possible. Saying this is something that the happiness team would be glad to look into... really? I would say, well, put the twitter response to me on your blog and my email to them. Mention they have ignored me or condescendingly replied to me. In fact, if anybody could share the above... that would be good. Tal is ignoring my phone calls, as well.