Re: Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

Kevin Cussick

it is not free but qRead is very good accessible apps make it and maybe the best pdf reader to date.

On 07/05/2016 08:10, Afrim wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have seriously started using NVDA, and this time is more serious than other times, because I have upgraded to windows 10, and it works very well, and I do mean very very well. One of my biggest issues I'm currently facing is reading pdf documents with NVDA. On the adobe reader, or adobe acrobat reader, NVDA reads absolutely nothing. I have to work everyday with those types of documents because my university professors provide me with lectures or books in pdf format, but I cannot access them.
So, could somebody help me with this problem because it is very important to me. Every answer is appreciated.
sincerely,
Afrim

Sent from my iPhone