From: Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 2:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Performing NVDA Commands From Laptop

Hi Janet,

I also use a laptop that has an abbreviated keyboard, although it is not the same type that you have.

On mine, pressing function along with the arrow keys produces the functions you mentioned.

Function with up arrow performs page up.

Function with down arrow produces page down.

Function with left arrow produces home.

Function with right arrow produces end.

You might try these to see if they behave the same way on your machine?

Good luck,

Laurie

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018, 4:14 PM

 Hello Antony,

Thank you for getting back to me. My laptop is

an Asus-not sure if I'm

 spelling that

correctly-not sure of the model number but it's about 4

years

 old. It has a function key on the

bottom row on the left between the control

 and windows keys. On the lower right, beside

the control key, are the arrow

 keys which

are arranged in an up-side-down T. Any asistance you can

offer

 would be much appreciated.

Janet