From: Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 12:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Performing NVDA Commands From Laptop

Hi Janet,
I also use a laptop that has an abbreviated keyboard, although it is not the same type that you have.
On mine, pressing function along with the arrow keys produces the functions you mentioned.
Function with up arrow performs page up.
Function with down arrow produces page down.
Function with left arrow produces home.
Function with right arrow produces end.
You might try these to see if they behave the same way on your machine?

Good luck,
Laurie

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018, 4:14 PM

Hello Antony,
Thank you for getting back to me. My laptop is
an Asus-not sure if I'm
spelling that
correctly-not sure of the model number but it's about 4
years
old. It has a function key on the
bottom row on the left between the control
and windows keys. On the lower right, beside
the control key, are the arrow
keys which
are arranged in an up-side-down T. Any asistance you can
offer
would be much appreciated.
Janet