From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bhavya
shah
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 3:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cannot read PDF documents with NVDA

Hi Afrim,
If possible, and if it does not infringe on confidentiality or copyright (do
ensure that), then, it would be really helpful if you could share a sample
file as one of those PDFs you receive from your professors. Practical
examination and analysis of those PDF files by members may result in more
accurate suggestions.
Thanks.

On 5/7/16, Aravind R <aravind.andhrabank@...> wrote:
acrobat reader DC in my windows7 did not read even text pdf files and
it showed blank. so i was forced to downgrade

On 5/7/16, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
I am using Windows 7 with Acrobat Reader DC and NVDA 2016.01 works
perfectly well. Have you configured the Accessibility features of
Acrobat for screen readers? Can you not access the acrobat menus?
Is the document you are trying to read an image or is it text?

Cheers
Chris