Re: embedded object in Firefox

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Gene,

I see that the link spreads over two lines and is broken. Could you remove the carriage return that is breaking the link and try again?

Alternatively, you might like to try this link which does still work for me:

http://library.bolindadigital.com/southdublinBorrowBox

It is a link to the original test site and you might be able to bring it up. Ignore the sign in links as you cannot sign in but you can preview the books without being signed in.

All the best,

Cearbhall