Re: Which free office package is more accessible libre office or open office with nvda?

Ashley Wayne

Hello,
I have only used open office, and for only basic word processing and spreadsheets.  I have found it to work well with nvda, at least so far anyway.

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018, 11:47 AM Angela Delicata <angeladelicata@...> wrote:
I can confirm that Word processor part in Libre Office is accessible.

Best regards.
Angela from Italy