Using combo boxes in Chrome.

John Isige

Hey all. So far as I know I'm on latest NVDA and latest Chrome. I'm trying to use the combo boxes on the following site.

http://www.folkways.si.edu/search?query=harmonica

If I hit enter on one, say "content", and use the arrows, it reloads the page. If I expand it, it reloads the page. If I arrow when it's expanded, it reloads the page. Anybody know of a fix for this? Right now they're unusable, and I have a feeling Chrome does this for other sites too, though I could be wrong about that. I haven't tried Firefox because I don't think the audio player works for me in Firefox, although I finally got it working in Chrome, so I'll go check that now, in case it works any better.