From: "John Isige" <gwynn@tds.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using combo boxes in Chrome.

Thanks! NVDA-space did the trick, weird that it didn't work with enter. So hitting NVDA-space and then alt-down to expand let's you arrow through it and hit enter on whatever you want, but replacing NVDA-space with enter doesn't seem to let you, at least it didn't work for me. Enter takes it into focus, it at least makes the sound for it, but then as soon as you do anything with the arrows, it changes. I'll bet this trick will work for stuff like Amazon's combo boxes too.

On 4/7/2018 16:36, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

It works the same in chrome and firefox for me

All i did was to hit C to find the combo boxes then NVDA+space to go into focus mode then alt+down arrow to expand and and up/down arrow for your choice and hit enter