Re: Antivirus

Arlene

Yes, I hear it works well for 8 and 10.

From: Rosemarie Chavarria [mailto:knitqueen2007@...]
Sent: March-06-16 4:41 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Antivirus

Hi, Nut,

I'm using windows defender and it's working great for me.

Rosemarie

On 3/6/2016 3:39 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:

Hi all,

I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 10, probably during my summer holiday of this year, and I'm wondering, will Windows Defender be good enough? I have Sandboxie and VMware installed (anything I think is suspicious I either run them in Sandboxie or VMware). I'm giving Nod32 a particular attention as I do have access to a licensed copy through my university.

If Windows Defender is not good enough, is Nod32 (any version) accessible with NVDA? In terms of being able to read and properly interact with alert dialogs and settings windows.